Personal Development Group
“Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up.”
- Brené Brown -
Personal Development Group
Please join me on a journey of 10 group meetings, where you will be exploring and enabling your Emotional Intelligence in a private group. We will practice and embody concepts like empathy, resilience, assertive communication, relational abilities, etc.
1. WHAT IS A PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT GROUP?
A Personal Development Group is recommended for anyone who is interested in:
- growing personally and shedding light on your way of being and relating to others;
- exploring and developing your Emotional Intelligence (empathy, resilience, assertive communication);
- accepting oneself more and grow your self-confidence and self-awareness;
- have better relational abilities;
- taking decisions with more clarity; to grow to live the best life that is possible for you.
- adjusting to a new college, country, work or school environment;
- decrease your emotional sensitivity in public contexts ;
- identifying beneficial ways of communicating with oneself (inner voice) or others.
2. DATE AND TIME
We’ll be meeting weekly in a private group of maximum 10 people, for 10 consecutive weeks.
Sessions will be held at Yoga Space in Mosta. You will be receiving the exact location after registration.
If you feel this workshop is for you, please save your seat as soon as possible, as spaces are limited to 10. Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect through the Contact form and express your interest, and I will get in touch with you shortly.
Please bring whatever you need to feel comfortable. We already have yoga mats, cushions, blankets, but I recommend you bring a favorite item, scarf, small towel, etc.
Dress comfortable so that you can move freely, as we’ll be doing some experiential work as well. Dressing in layers is also advisable, as you may feel cold or hot during the session. Please bring a bottle of water – I do not allow glasses in the room. Also, bring something to keep your notes – a journal/notebook, paper and pen.
Alina has been living in Malta since 2017. She is originally from Romania, where she has trained as an Integrative Psychotherapist. She holds a Bachelor in Psychology and two Master’s, one in Integrative Psychotherapy and one in Organisational Psychology.
She is also a certified Tension & Trauma Release Provider (or TRE®) and the first to introduce this somatic practice in Malta, facilitating both individual and group sessions.
To learn more about Alina, please visit: www.integrativetherapy.com.mt/alina/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to this wonderful journey together,