Relational Group Therapy
“Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do
is just show up.”
- Brené Brown -
Relational Group Therapy
I invite you on a journey of 12 group meetings, where you will be exploring your relational needs, in a private and confidential group. We will be practicing together through concepts like, empathy and active listening, relaxation techniques, emotional intelligence, relational needs, assertive communication, etc.
1. WHAT IS A RELATIONAL GROUP THERAPY?
A Relational therapy group is recommended if you are someone who is interested in:
- growing personally and shedding light on your way of being and relating to others;
- exploring and developing your Emotional Intelligence (empathy, resilience, assertive communication);
- accepting oneself more and growing your self-confidence;
- creating meaningful relationships and identifying your relational needs;
- taking decisions with more clarity; grow in relationships and live the best life that is possible for you.
- adjusting to a new college, country, work or school environment;
- decreasing your emotional sensitivity in public contexts;
- identifying beneficial ways of communicating with oneself (inner voice) and others.
2. DATE AND TIME
We’ll be meeting weekly on Mondays, in a private group of maximum 10 people, for 12 weeks. Sessions start at 19:00 CET and finish at 20:30 CET.
Sessions will be held online via Zoom. You will be receiving the invite link after registration.
4. REGISTRATION & FEE
If you feel this workshop is for you, please save your seat as soon as possible, as spaces are limited to 10. Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect through the Contact form and express your interest – I will get in touch with you shortly.
Your investment is €300 for the whole therapy program (€25/session).
Please wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely. Also, make sure to have water and something to keep your notes and insights – a journal/notebook, paper and pen.
Alina has been living in Malta since 2017. She is originally from Romania, where she has trained as an Integrative Psychotherapist. She holds a Bachelor in Psychology and two Master’s, one in Integrative Psychotherapy and one in Organisational Psychology.
She is also a certified Tension & Trauma Release Provider (or TRE®) and the first to introduce this somatic practice in Malta, facilitating both individual and group sessions.
If you have any questions about the online group therapy, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to this wonderful journey together,