Relational Group Therapy
“Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do
is just show up.”
- Brené Brown -
Relational Group Therapy
I invite you on a journey of 12 group meetings, where you will be exploring your relational needs, in a private and confidential group. We will be practicing together through concepts like, empathy and active listening, relaxation techniques, emotional intelligence, relational needs, assertive communication, etc.
1. WHAT IS A RELATIONAL GROUP THERAPY?
A Relational Group Therapy is recommended if you are someone who is interested in:
- growing personally and shedding light on your way of being and relating to others;
- exploring and developing your Emotional Intelligence (empathy, resilience, assertive communication);
- accepting oneself more and growing your self-confidence;
- creating meaningful relationships and identifying your relational needs;
- taking decisions with more clarity; grow in relationships and live the best life that is possible for you.
- adjusting to a new college, country, work or school environment;
- decreasing your emotional sensitivity in public contexts;
- identifying beneficial ways of communicating with oneself (inner voice) and others.
2. DATE AND TIME
We’ll be meeting weekly on Mondays, in a private group of maximum 10 people, for 12 weeks. Sessions start at 19:00 CET and finish at 20:30 CET.
Sessions will be held online via Zoom. You will be receiving the invite link after registration.
4. REGISTRATION & FEE
If you feel this workshop is for you, please save your seat as soon as possible, as spaces are limited to 10. Register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect through the Contact form and express your interest – I will get in touch with you shortly.
Your investment is €20/session (€240 for the whole therapy program).
Please wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely. Also, make sure to have water and something to keep your notes and insights – a journal/notebook, paper and pen.
Alina has been living in Malta since 2017. She is originally from Romania, where she has trained as an Integrative Psychotherapist. She holds a Bachelor in Psychology and two Master’s, one in Integrative Psychotherapy and one in Organisational Psychology.
She is also a certified Tension & Trauma Release Provider (or TRE®) and the first to introduce this somatic practice in Malta, facilitating both individual and group sessions.
To learn more about Alina, please visit: www.integrativetherapy.com.mt/alina/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to this wonderful journey together,